WHAT SUBSCRIBERS GET
- Follow the best hedge fund managers
- Replicate their strategies
- Consistently outperform the S&P500 Index
- +2200% gain since inception
- We track prominent investors with updates on what they’re buying/selling and why
- Receive timely alerts on trending stocks
- Activist Short Analysis
Hedge Fund Strategies we replicate are researched excessively. We aim for consistency. We are confident in saying that nobody else can do it better. On top of that we offer you a quarterly hedge fund newsletter with in depth research.
Please choose your desired subscription. The buttons below will route you to complete the order. Once completed you will have access to the member area found under the account menu.
Banks, hedge funds, insurance companies, registered investment advisers, CTAs, mutual funds, endowments and pension plans . Two sub-accounts for your employees are included.
Why we follow leading fund managers
- One of the great – yet underrated ways to consistently outperform the broader stock market is to follow leading hedge fund managers with a low turnover rate. These leading hedge funds in an effort to unlock shareholder value buy a stake in a company and then pressure or work with the company to take steps to unlock shareholder value. By advocating change and using investment techniques unknown by most professional investors these traders manage to significantly outperform not only the broader stock market but 90% of their competition.
- To back up our view, Economists cited a study that has become a focal point of the debate over the merits of activist investing. First published by Harvard Law Professor (and corporate governance guru) Lucian Bebchuk and two colleagues, the paper claims to be the first to look at the long-term effects of hedge fund activism on U.S. companies. The researchers studied all 2,000 interventions by activist hedge funds from 1994 through 2007, finding no evidence that target companies’ operating performance or stock prices suffered in the five years following the announcement of an activist fund campaign. On the contrary, the companies tended to do better after an activist fund’s intervention than during the three years beforehand.
- Media companies looking for story ideas and to stay in the know when it comes to shareholder activism and activist hedge fund trends.
- Investment Banks get alerts on new campaigns and investment trends so you can offer your services in connection with a review of strategic alternatives. Research specific hedge funds and their trading strategies.
- Hedge funds that are looking for trade idea generation help. This includes event-driven funds and asset firms that are looking to piggyback activists or find the next activist target.
- Law firms, proxy solicitors, equity research analysts and shareholder activism departments at big banks that are looking to find new clients or offer their services.
- Long/short investors and individual traders review a short-seller’s record to inform your decision on whether you should take a short position yourself or take the other side. View recent campaigns to generate new short/long ideas. We also offer short squeeze rankings and analysis to help you better time your trades and avoid painful pitfalls (trend change, material events, industry trend change, new regulations, days to cover ratios).