what we do
- The goal of the Milton Stock Newsletter is to deliver you timely trade ideas and trading themes right into your inbox.
- The main publication comes monthly together with ad-hoc reports on new trading ideas.
- We are consistently monitoring the SEC database for new filings that might move a particular stock we are tracking and analyzing management commentary exposing fraudsters trying to manipulate share prices.
- With our unique approach we find profitable long and short trades. In recent issues we have featured the Copper Boom, Italian Banking Crisis, Steel Trade (U.S. embargo on China), Biotechnology stock price manipulation and the Lithium Battery Boom. Subscribers receive timely alerts on new trade ideas.
- Hedge funds & Asset Managers that are looking for trade idea generation help. This includes event-driven funds and asset firms that want access to exclusive research.
- Media Companies who want to see the unseen looking for story ideas and new trends developing.
- Research Analysts looking for unbiased research to help clients make better decisions about their investments.
- Long/Short Investors looking for new trade ideas and a review for strategic alternatives.
- Short sellers that are looking to get alerts on possible fraud, accounting errors and stock manipulation.
Please choose your desired subscription. The buttons below will route you to complete the order. Once completed you will have access to the member area of our Milton Stock Newsletter found under the account menu.
Banks, hedge funds, insurance companies, registered investment advisers, CTAs, mutual funds, endowments and pension plans . You get access to our Milton Stock Newsletter and additional research relevant to institutional investors.
In our newsletter we are presenting different investment themes which can be either long, short or spread trades in order to neutralize sector and/or marker risk. Our monthly publication is eliminating overwhelming and noisy data. Each stock is given a score and rank. Finally we are presenting you only those investments that are of value for you.
We strive to equip our readers with the right information. Instead of talking about market fluctuations and bombarding you with a mass of useless data we are focusing on the core which means either good trade idea or bad trade idea, bullish or bearish. We feed you with the ideas and you pick the ones you like. Plain and simple no rocket science.
- Long Trades
- Short Trades
- Spread Trades
- Market Analysis – only the most important things
- Educational papers and research exclusive to our members
We are contrarians by nature. Our believe is that only by doing the opposite of the crowd you can achieve outstanding results. For a down-and-out stock to offer true potential, the company must be poised for a rebound and that is where we can help. We separate wheat from the chafe to uncover profitable trade ideas.